Career Level Manager
The Amazon Cross Border Exports team is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Sr. Product Manager to incubate a supply chain execution team. The role and the team will be responsible for onboarding logistics partners as part of our Cross-Border expansion plans. The successful candidate will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to drive and program manage logistics execution programs.
An ideal candidate has a background in transportation or logistics/operations management and excellent data driven problem resolution skills. S/he has the ability to leverage and analyze data and blend that with experience to lead process improvements, standardize team processes and eliminate the root cause of defects. This job will require exceptional team leadership, communication and interpersonal skills while having the ability to in a high pressure environment and exercise sound judgment. The successful candidate will be proficient at strategic problem solving, prioritizing logistics challenges and possess a bias to get things done and deliver results while attracting, growing and retaining a highly talented team.
Key responsibilities/initiatives include
· Work with cross-functional teams to on-board carriers to support Global Mile initiatives
· Build, own, and incubate a repeatable process/function which can be handed off to a team of program managers as we scale
· Contribute to strategic yearly planning processes
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· 5+ years in supply chain, logistics, transportation or applicable experience. Familiar with B2C exports domain including line haul, global cross-border and last mile.
· 5+ years of experience with Logistics integrations
· 5+ years of experience in Program/Project management
· Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
· Excellent business writing and communication skills to peers and senior leadership teams.
· Excellent people skills to guarantee cross functional alignments and process implementations.
· Comfortable with ambiguities, conflicting priorities and multi-cultural and matrix environment and to work under pressure and aggressive timelines.
· SQL, Data Analysis and Excel savvy.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status