Job ID 1117027
Career Level Manager
Remote working with access to London office on adhoc basis
*Strong experience of working in UK Public Sector with good understanding of GDS/CDDO service manual
* Well-conversant with Agile methodology
* Lead workshops
* Demonstrates an understanding of user-centred design, technology, and data perspectives. Understands the range of available technology choices and can make informed decisions based on user need and value for money
* Understands the different phases of product delivery and can contribute to, plan or run them. You can maintain a product or process through the delivery phases, into life and then into retirement
* Manages the operational process of designing and running a product or service throughout its entire product life cycle. Implements best practice in new product or service development. Can plan and put into operation the stages of new product or service development.
* Understands and identifies problems, analysing and helping to identify the appropriate solution
* Uses a range of product management principles and approaches. Captures user needs and translate them into deliverables. Define the minimum viable product (MVP) and make decisions about priorities.
* Effectively focusses on outcomes rather than solutions. Develops ambitious visions and strategies. Can get the organisation and team to buy in.
* Understands users and identify who they are and what their needs are, based on evidence
* Translates user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs