Career Level Manager
Are you an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant?
* Do you have the experience and confidence to be the finance lead on key projects?
* Do you have strong stakeholder management experience, supporting key business decisions?
This project delivery solutions consultancy, are looking to recruit an experienced Project Accountant with strong business partnering experience to join their growing finance team who are planning a key role in the success, supporting the significant growth that the business is currently experiencing.
As a Project Accountant, you will report to the FP&A Manager, your daily duties will include:
* Business Partner with the divisional managers and project managers to generate quotes, collate and evaluate project performance reports and schedules
* Preparation of project KPIs and coordinate the weekly distribution of project performance reports
* Maintain and track project performance with regards to the financial capability and performance, ensuring it is delivered against budget
* Updating weekly report which provides a summary of the progress of each job
* Reviewing projects to ensure complete recharge and target profitability
* Assist Month End Close by preparing Revenue Recognition schedule and posting Revenue Journals
* Deliver ad hoc projects and analysis to the FP&A Manager and operations
The successful candidate will be an ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant, with relevant post qualified experience. You must have experience of working in a management accounts function with exposure to working with business and project managers, providing them with the financial support and analysis that enables key business decisions. You must have gravitas and commercial acumen, that includes strong influencing skills whilst possessing first class written and verbal communication skills.
Please note – this role can be undertaken on a remote/hybrid working pattern with occasional requirement to attend their London offices