Job ID 1324811
Career Level Manager
Reporting To: Project Support Manager, Project Manager(S)/Project Director
Location: Site Based
Job Purpose: To assist the management team in the running of the office administration activities, to ensure the business meets client contractual and company system requirements.
All the below listed roles and responsibilities highlighted would be overseen by the project support manager and in some instances if the project is of a value that deems a lead/senior document controller they will also oversee the tasks you undertake. You will be expected to execute the below responsibilities to a high standard making sure the project team have the latest and up to date information.
General Office Duties
* General office management.
* All printing and scanning required.
* Management of all hard copy files.
* Ordering of site stationary.
* Booking in operatives for induction.
* Holiday Chart for all staff on the project.
* Labour Returns.
Health and Safety
* Checking of induction forms to make sure operatives have the correct CSCS card for their job role and making sure CMs have seen their paperwork – skills card leaflet highlighting the correct cards will be issued by HSQE advisor.
* Scheduling out PM/CM site inspections for each week.
* Adding all operative’s induction details to my operative tracker which will flag any expired or due to expire cards.
* Booking of monthly forums and issuing key items out to subcontractors.
* Weekly issue of toolbox talks to the subcontractors to ensure we cover all bases.
* 3 monthly checks on all RAMS changing all revisions/dates and reuploading to Aconex.
* Printing and filing of RAMS making sure all subcontractors have the latest and all operatives are signed up to them.
* QA Check all RAMS which are sent over by the project team making sure all dates/revisions match and all information like COSSHH/HAVS data sheets are within.
* Create all Health and Safety packs and issue to all subcontractors that are awarded the project.
* Issuing Tech Subs and Design information inclusive of drawings/models to the client via project platform.
* Downloading and logging all documentation, updating all schedules, for progress report.
* Issuing documentation to all sub-contractors with trackers and schedules
* Collection of H&S paperwork.
* Downloading schedule of all Status C documents and issuing report Each Week.
* Updating progress report daily when documents have been issued and downloading any comments received from client.
* Numbering and Identification of Documents.
* QA Checks of all Documents.
* Log in and out drawings received from CAD Bureaus/Sub Contractors.
-Promote and foster a strong, ethical, friendly, and efficient team culture and working environment.
-to be motivated in work and have a positive attitude, be energetic and enthusiastic.
-Demonstrable ability to work well within a team or autonomously.
-Ability to convey a professional and personable image in all communications.
-Respond positively to the needs of company’s clients, management, and other colleagues.
-Constantly maintain an upmost level of confidentiality and discretion with all information pertaining to company
-Compliance and support for all internal quality, safety, and environmental management system requirements and to provide leadership by example.
-Adhere to the company’s Equal Opportunities policy.
-Adhere to Company’s Drugs and Alcohol policy or project / client specific policy that may be in place at your project of responsibility.
-Ensure anti-bribery legislation is strictly adhered to.
-Although you may remain mostly within the remit of the described role additional responsibilities may need to be carried out. Conduct these additional roles in a fully informed manner