Job ID 1116111
Career Level Manager
Are you ready to join a winning team?
Z-Tech is a fast growing, up-beat lively organisation with offices in Cambridge and London. As an innovative company we deliver high-quality services to our customers in the Power, Water and Rail industries, We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised, Project Manager who will be responsible for the management of a team in our projects business unit.
So what’s involved,
You will take responsibility for the life cycle delivery of all projects. Ensuring time, budget, scope and quality criteria are achieved. Proactively support the development of a centre of excellence for Professional Project Management Services. Using APM Project Management Methodology, deliver beyond expectations to delight customers, whilst achieving the PMO financial objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities,
* Identify and develop new opportunities for projects through business relationships.
* Be responsible for drafting the customer offer based on the best solution for the customer and known limitations and requirements.
* Manage project end to end activity with full responsibility for P&L results.
* Have ownership of multiple projects and report variance of budgeted vs actual schedule and financials.
* Clearly define the project scope and maintain control at all times using company project processes and procedures.
* Ensure acceptance criteria is directly linked to the requirements scope, is documented and used to achieve sign off by the customer.
* Provide the highest standard of Health and Safety by supervision, good management practices, inspections and monitoring.
* Ensure management and customers are kept fully informed on all project progress against plan
* Carry out and record tool box talks.
* Carry out accident investigations to both company and client time scales and report to line manager and HSEQ Director as appropriate.
* Ensure a proactive approach to HSE requirements, ensuring staff have the correct PPE, it is used as required and is in good order.
* Use financial management tools appropriately to ensure commercial information is accurate and up to date.
* Prepare risk assessments and method statements as required.
Why choose Z-Tech,
We are a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in water, energy and rail taking a dynamic approach to our work and problems/solutions so you will be defined by your enthusiasm to go further as we actively embrace individuality.
As well as a competitive salary, we provide 33 days holiday (including 8 Bank Holidays) and a wider benefits scheme. £1000 refer a friend scheme and a bike2 work scheme.
Please click Apply