Career Level Manager
To represent the company as the senior representative on projects, supervising drawing, coordination, procurement and installation activities and to safeguard the company’s interests in this sector of its operations
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
* Lead project team;
* Liaison with Client, Consultants and other Contractors;
* Produce Quality / Health & Safety / Environmental Plans;
* Establish programme of works;
* Monitor progress and produce progress reports;
* Ensure/oversee ductwork construction specification;
* Ensure technical compliance of project;
* Supervise drawing/coordination activities;
* Supervise procurement activities (e.g. management of suppliers and subcontractors);
* Ensure timely production of drawings and ductwork deliveries to site;
* Oversee site installation (e.g. progress, productivity, quality, environmental and safety);
* Liaison with project team surveyors to maximise accounts and minimise expenditure;
* Liaison with other Project Teams and Company Departments;
* Assist with production of management reports.
Quality & Environment
* Employees must work in accordance with the Company’s requirements of the Quality Management System (ISO.90001:2015) and the requirements of the Environmental Management System (ISO.14001:2015).
Health & Safety
* Employees must ensure that they take reasonable care of their own health and safety and the health and safety of others who may be affected by their actions or omissions; that they familiarize themselves with the health and safety arrangements that apply to themselves, their equipment and their work; that they co-operate with management to ensure that all statutory duties are complied with.
* We have a small support team and it is therefore essential that all members of the team be prepared to help each other in times of need. This does mean that a flexible attitude to the duties to be carried out is essential