Career Level Manager
ChandlerKBS is committed to developing our people. We have recently achieved a 20 year long service award from Investors In People, being one of the first construction professional practices in the UK to achieve the IIP accreditation.
We are in need of a talented Project Manager to join our core team here at ChandlerKBS, based in our London office – Tottenham Court Road
Ideally, a Project Manager with experience in Hotels and projects with a value of £10 million and above.
* Supporting the use of the full range of Project Management Process.
* Assume day to day responsibility for small-medium sized projects and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks with minimal supervision and supporting larger projects and programmes of work.
* Support knowledge capture, sharing and innovation.
* Seek advice on procurement and contracts.
* Support preparation and evaluation of tenders, contractor/consultant selection and contract documentation.
* Support risk and value management, including facilitation of workshops.
* Contract administration for relevant contract provisions, monthly reporting and chairing project meetings.
* Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner to a high standard of quality.
* Delivery of work to a high quality standard and completed in a timely manner.
* Undertake service delivery in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Practice, particularly Health & Safety and Quality Assurance.
* Undertake service in compliance with client’s corporate governance procedures where applicable.
* Achieve all objectives as required by the annual performance review process.
* Communicating effectively with all stakeholders to ensure that all parties are kept informed on all relevant matters impacting and influencing projects.
* Support Senior PM team as required.
The ability to:
* deliver results in a client facing role.
* Dealing with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Provide support to junior team members.
* Demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
Qualifications / Skills
* Non-industry specific degree.
* Working towards MAPM / MRICS other equivalent qualification or experience.
* Supporting Project Management Qualifications such as PRINCE2 Practitioner / Certified Project Manager / MSP / Risk Management.
* Good knowledge of construction industry technical matters.
* Good experience of industry standard forms of contract, typically JCT and NEC.
* Good technical project management skills and provide leadership to others on PM Processes: Risk, Opportunities and Issues, Planning/programming, Change control, Reporting, Stakeholder management and Communications.
* Some experience of delivering multiple projects or programmes of work through the entire project life cycle.
* Good understanding of HS&E legislation and planning to obtain formal training