Career Level Manager
An exciting Project Manager opportunity working for a FTSE100 who has begun one of the most exciting technology transformation programmes in Europe.
Working for this global organisation you will play a pivotal part in the digital transformation of the technology solutions and technology led services the business provides to their customers.
Not only will this Project Manager role see you have a fundamental impact on the business you work for, but it is one of those rare opportunities to have an impact on an entire industry. The investment both in terms of emotional investment from the board and financial investment to make the necessary changes happen are both apparent with a board putting all its weight behind the digital transformation of the business.
You will be exposed to a variety of projects and have great stakeholder management.
Working in partnership with the business to:
* Take full accountability for the successful delivery of projects to time, cost and quality
* Ensure the successful launch of projects through the start-up and initiation phases ensuring the creation and maintenance of the project management plan.
* Define and validate the project scope, effectively managing change requests
* Create and manage the project work breakdown structure and schedule including all tasks, interdependencies, and milestones, to ensure the project is delivered to agreed timescales
* Create and manage the project finances including creating the forecast, approving spend against the budget, and tracking actuals to ensure the project is delivered to agreed budget
* Create and manage the project quality plan and provide the required assurance that the project is delivered to the expected quality standards
* Identify and manage the project risks, assumptions, and dependencies
* Secure the resources (including suppliers) to deliver the projects and lead/direct them to ensure successful execution of the project, owning and resolving any resource conflicts and issues as they arise.
* Create stakeholder management plan and ensure regular engagement and communication including escalating and resolving any issues. Ensure that all meetings, workshops, etc. happen as required to ensure successful delivery of the projects to time, cost and quality.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity