Career Level Manager
Job Role: Project Manager
Location: Surrey, London UK
This is a great opportunity to be part of an award-winning team and be involved in some of the most prestigious projects around the world with project values, ranging up to £50+ million.
The company in question is a privately-owned high-end specialist fit out company based in Surrey operating within the Luxury, Lifestyle and Museum Sectors and are looking to employ experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Project Managers with good background in fit out sectors to join their expanding team.
* Liaison with design teams, client teams and any other professionals involved with the project to ensure all works are seamlessly integrated
* Deliver projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality
* Design Management
* Financial and Budget control
* Project reporting
* Management of personnel, sub-contractors, and suppliers
* Developing and maintaining the overall project programme.
* light travel within the UK or abroad
* Have a 'can-do' attitude that always delivers on time and to the highest quality
* Have ability and understanding to read technical drawings and implement requirements
* Excellent skills in communication & presentation.
* Proficient at using Microsoft Office and Programming software.
* Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ‘Fit-out’ Project Management preferably in Museums, however this is not essential