Career Level Manager
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes in London.
This is a company that has a proud record of promoting from within, so as they continue to grow there are excellent opportunities to progress into senior management.
* Manage 11kV and 33kV new connections and power distribution projects covering all aspects including civils (excavation, digging in the road, laying cables, reinstatement)
* Be responsible for delivery of high quality projects, safely and within budget
* Put together Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
* Control of materials for schemes
* Liaise with councils / local authorities for streetworks and Distribution Network Operator (DNO) / Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO)
* Write project progress reports
* Work closely with all project stakeholders (client, delivery team, suppliers and authorities) to bring about successful project delivery
* Experience as a Project Manager within the power distribution / DNO / HV (11kV, 33kV), utilities or electrical industries
* Strong site team management skills
* NRSWA Supervisor
Apply to Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy