Job ID 1261014
Career Level Manager
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as a Project Surveyor?
We are the UK's leading cost consultants in the delivery of healthcare projects, as well as being established in a number of other sectors.
We are looking to strengthen our team of Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of blue-chip clients such as Vodafone, Nuffield Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and various NHS trusts. Recent clients have included SAP, British Olympic Association, Lawn Tennis Association and Liberty London.
• You will be working alongside an Associate or Director to successfully deliver cost management duties
• The role will cover the entire project lifecycle, from preparing feasibility estimates to final account settlements
• Provide accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting, and prepare reports in line with clients’ own reporting procedures and governance
• Manage contract change effectively, price and agree contract variations with contractors
• Undertake valuations of construction work
• Competent user of Microsoft Excel as well as the wider MS software suite of programmes
• Collaborative approach to projects and the ability to delegate tasks to junior staff efficiently
• Competent user of CAD Measure
• RICS Chartership
• 2+ years' experience