Career Level Manager
A lovely property investor and development firm based in Knightsbridge has a fantastic new opportunity to be hired on a perm basis, starting ASAP. You will be working alongside a lovely team as an integral part of the office. The company is going from strength to strength, and now is an exciting time to join! The company offers excellent benefits and has a great reputation.
A background in property could be beneficial for this position but not essential!
The role is to provide high-level administration to the Commercial team which is 18 people. They are moving to a new document management system and working with two different IT systems, so we now need an experienced administrator with exceptional data management skills to join the team to help as they transition to our new way of working.
Experience with managing data and documents and using a range of different software packages will be essential.
The candidate must have a can-do attitude, be well organised, have strong attention to detail and be proactive. Specific experience, skills and personality traits include:
* Strong administrative skills, and experience supporting a team of professionals with day-to-day business administration.
* Knowledge or experience within the property sector would be highly advantageous.
* Demonstrable experience in organising data and documents.
* Strong work ethic and adaptable nature – the role will be reactive and proactive, broad and diverse.
* Common sense and commerciality.
* Strong IT skills – able to create and manipulate Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
* Attention to detail