Job ID 1260694
Career Level Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a very well-respected global property consultancy on their Property Management team. They are looking for an experienced and confident Property Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Property Manager company profile:
They pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service and are looking for the most talented individuals within the industry when it comes to adding to their impressive team.
If you want to work with the best, then you've come to the right place. With a huge global reach and the many different services that they provide there is huge scope for progression for their top performers.
Property Manager key duties:
* Responsible for pre-tenancy works, property inspections, pro-active and re-active reports for the landlord
* and tenants.
* To carry out pre-tenancy works for property portfolio
* To attend to any items marked on check in report
* To facilitate property visits twice a year on each property and action findings accordingly
* To arrange all routine and emergency maintenance as needed
* To co-ordinate and oversee any refurbishment projects where applicable
* To pay all contractor and other invoices, ensuring funds are available
* To attend to any items marked on check out report and send dilapidation claim to landlord
* Send agreed dilapidations in schedule to tenant; carry out negotiations between both landlord & tenant
* Liaise with TDS where applicable
* Run daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
* To process licences applications as needed
* To lead on client meetings to discuss portfolio issues etc
* To carry out client reporting and budgeting if necessary
Property Manager package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Central London & Hybrid Working
Up to £32,000 plus bonus & benefits
Please get in touch with Emily Iliffe ASAP if you would like more information on this role as a Property Manager – central London