Career Level Manager
Property Manager (See Definition) “Someone who is responsible for running/maintenance of property on behalf of the owner/Landlord.”
Firstly, lets address what you are most likely landing on this page for, what does being a Property Manager get me? what do you get in return for your hard work?
* Basic: up to £35,000
* Excellent training
* Company benefits
* Career progression and longevity
About the role (Where, who, what, why and When)
Where: Our Client is based in Canary Wharf
Who: Cannot disclose at this stage, however what we can tell you is the property company in question now won multiple property awards with a proven track record of training and promoting their staff. They have been in the industry for over 10 years and still going strong.
What: We are on the lookout for someone who has extensive knowledge in Lettings ideally already having property management experience of at least 2 years who is looking to continue their growth and progress.
Why: Due to someone being promoted they are now looking for someone to take their place.
When: They are looking for someone to ideally start ASAP.
If you are still reading, then the Property Manager could be for you, What will a typical day look like?
* Attending daily Meetings with your manager and colleagues to talk through your day
* Going through emails daily
* Prioritising workload for the day
* Sorting/arranging EPC’s, Gas Safety Certs, EICR test and PAT’s
* Tenancy extensions, rent increases and references
* Liaising with contractors regarding maintenance work
* Sorting the payment of invoices
* Carrying out inspections
* Serving notices (Section 21’s and Section 8)
* Staying up to date with legislations
What do I need to be a successful Property Manager?
* Motivated by helping others
* Positive can-do attitude
* Highly organised
* Articulate and professional
* Property experience
* Patience and being able to listen
* Arla Qualified (Desirable)
* An abundance of knowledge in Letting’s legislation
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if Capital London Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within a few days of your application then please assume you have not been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note that by applying for this job vacancy you accept Capital London Recruitment Ltd Privacy and GDPR Policy. This can be found at our website and therefore give us consent to contact you