Career Level Manager
Public Health Engineer – Building Services
£35k – £50k – Dependent on Experince
Building Services / MEP / Public Health Engineer / Consultancy
This role is to join an established multi-disciplined building services consultancy.
They provide a comprehensive, customised design and construction service with strong emphasis on imaginative design as well as effective contract management. They have excellent long lasting business relationships with their clients and their areas of expertise include retail, commercial, residential, hotels and healthcare sectors.
They are an established consultancy dedicated to providing eco-conscious engineering solutions, through development of their MEP and Sustainability expertise.
* The role will focus on undertaking Public Health Service design on UK and international projects with a good understanding of regulatory requirements and relevant standards.
* To work collaboratively with Design Team and M&E colleagues
* To undertake consultancy assignments and provide advisory support to Clients and contribute to the formulation of design concepts and approaches.
* To work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team via MS Teams, Zoom or similar communication technologies.
* Support Team and Office managers on the commercial side of projects.
* Maintain good relationships with client’s key representative, and contribute to the marketing/networking of the company to potential customers
Experience / Qualifications
* Design/Knowledge of the following:
* Hot & Cold-Water services,
* Foul and Surface Water drainage
* Gas and compressed air
* Sustainable technologies
* Greywater recycling and rainwater harvesting
* Compliance with BREEAM
* Fire Suppression Systems Design
* Medical gas systems design.
* A relevant tertiary qualification combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience.
* Understanding of relevant British Standards.
* Understanding of Project Stages and Delivery methods (e.g. full design, design and build).
* Understanding of all waste and drainage services, both above and below ground, including surface water, rainwater and domestic water services.
* Ability to produce calculations, reports, designs and specifications with good written communication skills.
* Minimum 3 years engineering experience across the full project lifecycle and responsibility for delivering projects.
* 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Auto-Enrolment Pensions Scheme
* Healthcare with discounted gym membership included
* Life Insurance
* Wellness Days
* Professional membership subscription
* Assistance with Professional registration