Career Level Manager
QC Manager (Veterinary Medicines)
A unique opportunity has arisen to join an upcoming veterinary medicines company as a QC Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for the line management of the QC department as well as overseeing the operational aspects of quality control. It is an excellent opportunity to lead a busy department within a collaborative and innovative business.
My client is a well-established international veterinary manufacturer who approach their product development from a fresh perspective. They are achieving great success abroad and have now set up their European flagship site in London to meet UK demand for their products.
* Previous work experience in a QC manager role
* Previous line management experience is essential
* Strong method development/ transfer/ validation experience is preferred
* Excellent HPLC/ UPLC experience necessary to carry out this role
* Strong knowledge of GMP is essential
* Previous experience working within healthcare/ pharmaceutical/ medical device/ veterinary industry is essential
QC, quality control, analytical, chemistry, set up, manager, supervisor, leader, strategic, team, GMP, VMD, MHRA, ISO, HPLC, UPLC, GC, chromatography, specials, solid dosage, dose
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy