Career Level Manager
St Marks is a orthodontic practice in Teddington, proving affordable private treatment for children and adult. Our treatment is provided by registered orthodontic specialists and has a good reputation for clinical excellence. St Marks treats all orthodontic problems ranging from simple aesthetic alignment to the most complex malocclusions.
We offer a range of different braces from clear Invisalign aligners and lingual braces, to more conventional metal or clear ceramic fixed braces.
We are a small practice with a total of 10 team members. You would be working alongside one other nurse per day.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dental Nurse, looking to further their career.
Please apply now!
What the role involves
* Opportunity to work part time three days a week
* (Working hours Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 18:00 / Friday 08:00 – 17:00)
* Understand the vision and brand message for the practice, and deliver outstanding customer service experiences
* Providing the highest standard of clinical support to our dentists and specialists
* Perform top quality dental nursing in all procedures in a safe and effective manner
* Prepare equipment, materials, lab work and patients with efficiency and empathy
* Provide outstanding customer service at all times
* Any other ad hoc responsibilities as reasonably requested
* Auto enrol pension scheme
* 24/7 access to free Employee Assistance Programme
* 20 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays (pro rata)
* Eye care vouchers for VDU users
* Regular in house professional development sessions acceptable to the GDC
* Online CPD funded
* Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
What we need from you
* Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
* Comply with the ‘Code of Ethics’ of the British Association of Dental Nurses
* Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
* Knowledge of CQC and compliance
* Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
* Friendly and welcoming manner
* Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
* Proficient user of the requisite dental software and Microsoft package
* Vaccinated against Hepatitis B and Covid-19