Career Level Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking food manufacturer with fantastic products
Duties and Responsibilities
* Filling and completion of production paperwork
* Specifications preparation for the next day’s production
* Printing of labels as per the production paperwork.
* Carrying out of goods out procedures
* Carrying out manual temperature checks
* Weekly Calibration of scales and probes
* Daily walk around that involves product assessment which is being posted on the log/ email.
* Sending out non-conformances as required
* Responding to customer complaints
* Carrying out allergen or ATP swabs
* Formal training on food science or similar discipline to at least a diploma level.
* Previous industrial experience from within a food related discipline is not essential but is an added advantage.
* Be computer literate (Excel and Word as a minimum).
* The ability to communicate at all levels within the business.
* Have an eye for detail and passionate for food safety and quality