Career Level Manager
LOCATION: DUBLIN, Ireland – relocation assistance available
· Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call centre agents through QMS
· Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
· Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
· Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
· Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
· Fluent in Hebrew and English
· Degree or equivalent practical experience
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or call centre environment with Quality Assurance experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail, and ability to identify explicit and implicit signals which may translate opportunities for our agents.
· Coaching experience is a plus.
· Experience in the advertising industry is a plus