Job ID 1061828
Career Level Manager
Main Contractor (New Build & Refurbishments)
£50k – £70k
Do you want to work for a family-run, local business? Do you want to be a valued member of the team where you can make a difference? Do you want the opportunity to progress through a company and have a direct impact on their growth? If so, then keep reading!
Our client is a family-run, medium sized Main Contractor who have built up an excellent reputation in the Home Counties, Essex & London. They undertake both refurbishment works up to £3m and New Build developments up to £10m.
Due to continued growth and a brand-new project starting, our client is looking to recruit a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor who can assist from early stages on upcoming new build projects. They will be social housing schemes biased schemes, offering bespoke flats & apartments.
The role of the Quantity Surveyor:
Reporting into the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Overall responsibility for the delivery of project(s)
* Some site visits to site, London & Home Counties.
* Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
* Deal with valuations & payment notices
* Provide a detailed cost budget plan and share with the site tea,
* Maintain schedules of quantities and price them for the prime cost budget.
* Prepare estimates of all costs including sub-contractors & materials.
To be successful as Quantity Surveyor, you will need to possess the following:
* 5-10 years’ minimum experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience overseeing new build schemes from £2m – £10m.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar (Essential)
* Ambitious & Driven!
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply to the advert or give Bruno Tampo a call on (phone number removed)