Career Level Manager
Solution have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join our clients commercial team at their office in Wembley. As a Railway contractor, they work with some great clients and this is an exciting time to join them, as their industry steps up to support innovation and greener working practices. Your role is critical to ensuring the commercial success of the multiple rail frameworks, that cover both maintenance and developer services.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the activities that you’ll be involved with:
* Cost planning and estimation across the lifecycle of your projects
* Producing estimates and budget reviews across a wide range of sectors
* Collect data, analyse and define the needs of the clients and stakeholders
* Produce Analysis and Benchmarking Reports that promote value for money, and identify & define trends and cost drivers
* Ensure reported data is accurate and kept up-to-date
* Champion innovation within the organisation as well as on the client-side
* Support/lead tool development that integrates data, dashboards and outputs to represent unit cost analyses
* Liaise with cross-function teams to develop ideas for continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
* We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a good understanding of target cost contracts under NEC Option C.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are a pre-requisite, as is being a competent user of Excel.
In return you can expect:
* A competitive salary, as well as
* As a family-oriented business, they’re all about growing and developing their own talent, which is evidenced by a significant number of their commercial professionals and senior managers who started at grassroots, but now have MBAs, MScs, BSCs, M/RICS, APCs etc. As such they’d be happy to discuss how they can support you to achieve your personal career goals.
If you think that this sounds like your next opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch by applying below.
We Look Forward To Hearing From You