Job ID 1271256
Career Level Manager
GVR Solutions are proud to be representing one of the leading construction businesses within the Retail and Commercial Banking sectors providing shopfitting and fit out services. They take on great projects for blue chip clients across the UK. Everything you see within the store is designed and manufactured in house by the client, they have a great set up and social environment around the office.
This client turns over around £150 million per year and is continuing to grow and are miles ahead of their competition.
Our client is looking for Quantity Surveyors at ALL LEVELS, they focus on someone that is the right fit for the business personality wise.
Responsibilities and duties of the Quantity Surveyor:
* Be involved in the commercial reports and advice to the commercial management team.
* Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
* Ensure the commercial targets are achieved including project and programme cost, quality, and time.
* Delegate work where necessary and liaise with team on project progress.
* Factor in health and safety regulations
* Managing the costs of the project, budgeting, and cash flows
* Carry out measurement for valuations.
* Analyse progress and reporting
* Identify opportunities and risks.
* Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
* Prepare summary reports for the client and other stakeholder.
The Quantity Surveyor must have/be:
* Stable career background
* Degree qualified or construction related course.
* Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting.
* Excellent communication and oral skills
* Comfortable liaising with Clients and Senior Management
* Stable employment history
* High-performing individual
* Excellent time keeping skills