Job ID 1258199
Career Level Manager
Job Title: Reception Administrator
Trust Location: Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
Would you like to be a part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? If you answered yes, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust is the place for you.
About the Trust
Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (C&I) provides high quality, safe and innovative care to our patients in the community, in their homes or in hospital.
We provide services for adults of working age, adults with learning difficulties, and older people in the London area. We currently deliver most of our care to residents in the London Boroughs of Camden and Islington. However, we also provide substance misuse services in Westminster, and a substance misuse and psychological therapies service to people living in Kingston.
What you’ll be responsible for:
* The post holder will provide an effective and efficient reception and administrative service to the Substance Misuse Service within Kingston Wellbeing Service.
* The postholder will need to demonstrate a high level of prioritising and organisational skills and be able to use initiative to develop office support systems as required, and to organise their own workload to meet Trust and local requirements, adjusting priorities as necessary in negotiation with the department and administration managers.
* The job will involve liaison between colleagues at all levels, both inside and outside the Trust, as well as with service users and carers.
* The role is mainly frontline facing, and you will have regular direct contact with users of the service, in a reception area environment.
You’ll learn the following whilst working at the trust:
1. An in depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in working within the NHS
2. Knowledge of the systems used, to effectively complete your role to the highest standard at all times
3. A sense of teamwork, gained through working alongside and supporting colleagues from all levels, within the organisation
You’ll have the following skills/experience:
* Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
* Microsoft office skills- Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Previous admin experience
* Previous reception experience
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
* Competitive pay rates- work this week, get paid next week
* Essential support when you need it- 24/7 365 days- call us anytime
* Multi locational- work across neighbouring Trusts
* Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go- access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
* Varied working options to suit your lifestyle- access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or longer-term placements
* Training and development opportunities- Keep up with the essentials and more
* Build holiday allowance for every shift you work- your work life balance is important to us
* Stakeholder pension scheme available- a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in putting people in place to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities’ organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants form a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
NHS Professionals manage your data, please see our Privacy Notice on our website