Career Level Manager
With 2021 starting off very busy, we are looking for a forward thinking, proactive Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and experienced team here at Aylin White.
Are you a Recruitment Consultant with 1 – 3 years experience, looking for an exciting opportunity to strengthen your people skills, develop your sales techniques and progress your career with a well-established and successful Recruitment Business?
Have you looked at your recruitment career and thought 360 is not for you and you would like to specialise in one key competency within the recruitment process?
Do you prefer to network, drive search campaigns, and use your people skills to source and attract good candidates?
If so keep reading..
Having taken the opportunity of the past year to restructure our business and revolutionise how recruitment is done well, Aylin White are now in a position to hire great talent to join us on our journey forward.
* Aylin White are a well-established Recruitment Business who have been successfully operating within the built environment for well over a decade.
* Here at Aylin White, we specialise in built environment design, installation, construction and Facilities Management recruitment throughout the world.
* We have moved away from the 360-recruitment model and instead focus much more on team-based delivery to our key accounts and clients.
* We have an excellent training program for Junior Recruitment Consultants as well as the chance to work with some very experienced and successful Consultants in a flexible working environment.
* Working with the Account and Project Managers, the Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the identification and profiling of candidates for roles with our key clients.
* The Recruitment Consultant will be utilising different candidate sourcing techniques to identify top talent within the built environment markets including headhunting, data base searching, social networks and ad response.
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Minimum 12 months experience within recruitment as either a Consultant, Researcher or Resourcer.
* Ideally experience of working within construction, real estate, engineering design or FM markets however this is not essential.
* Must be self-motivated and can work remotely as this role will be home based for the first few months.
If you are a personable, ambitious recruitment consultant with good relationship building skills and want to work in a great team within a well-established and well-known name within the construction market then this is a great opportunity for you