Career Level Manager
Regulatory Affairs Executive (Food Safety)
c. £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Central London (+ Hybrid Working Option)
Job ref: 8075
This role is working for a well-known food association that communicates and promotes food manufacturing industry values.
They work in partnership with key players in the food chain to ensure food is safe, affordable, and nutritious that consumers can trust.
About the Regulatory Affairs Executive (Food Safety) job
This is an exciting opportunity for a food regulatory policy professional to join the Regulatory and Science team. The varied role will give an opportunity to develop a broad knowledge across food policies, with a focus on food safety, as well as to work closely with regulatory and technical experts in food manufacturing companies.
* Lead on following and developing regulatory policy positions in food safety – likely focus microbiology although there may be some flexibility.
* Support smaller food sector trade bodies and specialist groups across a broad range of food safety and wider food policies.
* Work with the commercial team to help identify and support new specialist food groups.
Skills & experience required for the Regulatory Affairs Executive (Food Safety) job
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in food science or another relevant discipline.
* Knowledge of UK and EU food law, particularly related to food microbiology and food safety.
* Experience in the food manufacturing industry, regulatory authority, trade association or similar organisation is desirable.
* Experience in scientific or regulatory policy development is desirable.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
The Regulatory Affairs Executive (Food Safety) job is based in Central London and is easily accessible via the London underground.
The role is paying c. £30,000 and comes with fantastic benefits including pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, leisure travel insurance, gym subsidy, interest-free season train ticket loan, and cycle-to-work scheme.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30 am – 5.30 pm with up to 2 days per week able to work from home.
How to apply
To be considered for the Regulatory Affairs Executive (Food Safety) job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Regulatory Affairs Jobs | Food Compliance Officer | Food Technical Jobs | Regulatory Affairs Officer | Technical Officer | Regulatory Advisor | Food Technologist | Food Technical Compliance Jobs | Food Manufacturing Regulatory Jobs