Job ID 1261067
Career Level Manager
Job Title: Resettlement Manager
Maternity Cover : 8 Months- Immediate Start
Salary: £40,532 – Pro Rota
Aspion are currently recruiting for a Resettlement Manager to join a large charitable project based in Westminster close to Marylebone. This is an immediate role covering 8 months maternity cover. This is a role working with very vulnerable people therefore a DBS check is required as well as experience of working in a similar environment.
Due to the responsibilities of the role there is an occupational requirement under the Equality Act 2010 that the post holder is female.
* Offer key Management for leadership and front line staff.
* Maintain and create key partnerships and relationships with housing and private landlords regarding tenants.
* Oversea tenancy management for the Resettlement Service.
* Take responsibility of the management of the organistion.
* Ensure high quality of service to all users.
* Ensure fair access and inclusion for all service users.
* Ensure training and development plans are in place for staff
* Adopt and promote a healthy and open working culture within the team.
* Maintain up to date knowledge off the needs of the service users in Westminster area.
* Work closely with commissioners and partner agencies to deliver high quality services in a strategic and monitored manner.
* Attend and positively represent at Forums and Networking events as relevant to the role and management of the services.
* Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation of services, identifying areas for improvement and implementing effective remedial actions.
* Ensure provision of a safe, secure and hospitable environment to service users.
* Ensure a fair, timely and appropriate referral process is followed at all ties.
This is a 40 hour week Monday to Friday working one weekend in five.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Other jobs you may like
Project Manager- Fit Out Super Prime
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- NW7, Mill Hill, Greater London