Job ID 1248045
Career Level Manager
Resident Liaison Officer Required – Hackney – Up & Coming Contractor – £14 an Hour – Immediate Start
I am currently representing a leading Construction company who operate throughout London and the Southeast region and turnover more than £100 million. My client specialises in social housing refurbishment projects up to the value of £30 million in partnership with local authorities. Currently, they are seeking to recruit a Resident Liaison Officer to be based on a major project in Hackney for 3 months.
* Provide an efficient, courteous, and professional service to all residents.
* Ensure written correspondence to residents is generated and distributed in line with the programme of works.
* Carry out choice events, consultation events and individual consultation with residents regarding future work.
* Carry out individual resident inductions to include – the RLO process, scope of works, monthly project newsletters, community events and more.
* Complete resident profiling and work with the site management team to implement effective working practices and discuss with the Client liaison representative when appropriate.
* Organise and provide support needs to residents, answering queries and when required respond to complaints and mediate them.
* A Full UK driving license and vehicle is essential for this position.
* Proficient in Microsoft software, especially excel (desirable not essential)
* Confident, organised, and self-motivated
* Socially competent with excellent interpersonal skills, especially communication skills
What is in it for you?
* £14 per Hour
* Immediate start
* potential for temp to perm
If you are interested in the role then please apply today