Career Level Manager
Spencer & James are seeking an experienced Resident Liaison Officer to make a real difference to people's lives and the community in Hounslow. Working for a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor, you will assist on FRA and Kitchen & Bathroom renewal contracts.
The role of the Resident Liaison Officer is a vital one. For many residents you will be the first person they meet. Through your words, action and commitment to giving good service, an impression of the company will be formed in the minds of our customers that will directly reflect on our good name.
You will facilitate the smooth running of projects by building and maintaining positive relationships between the residents, sub-contractors, client representatives and the team.
The role will report directly to the appointed project Site Manager.
Scope of the role
* Assist with site set up
* Develop effective working relationships with client representatives to reduce duplication and ensure consistency of information and approach
* Visit each resident prior to work commencing to introduce our company and communicate the scope of works. Give residents contact numbers and a pack detailing the full RLO process.
* Establish resident’s individual requirements by carrying out an initial resident profile, documenting any points discussed and tailoring individual communication plans accordingly.
* Work with site staff to implement effective practices
* Carry out a property condition survey and appliance survey with photographs where necessary with the tenant before works start in the property
* Create and maintain plot files
* Liaise with site management staff to enable the flow of information between all parties
* Initiate ID system on site for all operatives and staff
* Where appropriate, consult with resident representatives and groups, arranging meetings to communicate the programme, get feedback and discuss any other locally significant issues
* Arrange appointment for surveys and works
* Ensure all RLO procedures and paperwork is administered in line with company policies and procedures
* Manage complaints in line with our complaints procedure
* Produce and distribute high quality, easy to understand communication materials as requested
* Participate in Project Management meetings as required
* Work with the Customer Experience and Social Responsibility Team to deliver positive experience to the area.
* Observe site Health & Safety rules and ensure any risks are reported immediately to the site manager
* Along with SHE advisors, community investment officers, conduct presentations in local schools and youth projects
* Ensure the ‘Key Safe’ procedure is adhered to in line with company policy
* Arrange satisfaction surveys for all residents, collating responses and work with project staff to use feedback to improve our service
* Seek continuous improvement in resident liaison procedures
* Any other reasonable management request
* Experience as an RLO in Housing Maintenance
* Project experience in Fire Doors, Fire Safety and Kitchen & Bathrooms
* Full UK Driving License