Job ID 1270143
Career Level Manager
Salary £23,420.80- £24,024.00
Site Name: Hackney
Vacancy Type Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40
About the Room Manager Role:
Receive a guaranteed salary increase this April as part of our society annual uplift.
Being a Room Manager for us means you get to combine your sociable, customer focused nature with your enthusiasm and passion for childcare!
Room Manager Responsibilities:
* You will be working with children from 3 months to 5 years
* Providing physical and emotional care
* Enabling excellent learning environments
* Supporting your individual needs
About You as a Room Manager:
To be successful in this role you will need:
• NVQ in Early Years Childcare Level 3 or above (please note, Health and Social Care qualifications are not suitable)
• Enhanced DBS check
• Two Satisfactory References
Why Join Us?
The first five years of a child’s life lay down the precious foundations of skills, knowledge and confidence. The children of tomorrow need you today.
Up to 60% off your own nursery fees
20% off food shopping
Holidays for less with up to £500 off
Ethical mobile and broadband deals
30 days annual leave that grows with your career
Cleaner, greener travel
Volunteer for paid time-off
Unrivalled training and development
At Your Coop we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can bring their authentic selves to work, so if your excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, still click apply!… You may just be the candidate we are looking for