Career Level Manager
Sales Executive – Serviced Offices
Exceptional Salary and Bonus
My successful and national client are on the hunt for an experienced Sales Executive ideally within Commercial Properties, Hospitality ot Leisure Industry to be based out of their London offices within a Sales Central Team.
As the first point of contact for potential new clients you will be confident and personable while representing the company in a highly professional manner.
• Your extensive knowledge of the properties within the company portfolio and excellent communication skills will assist in converting leads to viewings to build the sales pipeline.
• Reporting to Central Sales Manager.
JMain Duties and Responsibilities;
• Maintain and develop excellent internal relationships with Business Centre Managers and centre teams, working alongside them to facilitate positive conversion rates from new enquiry to viewing through to sale.
• Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with all 3rd party intermediaries, agents and brokers through regular calls and attendance at tours, visits and events (where applicable)
• Work with a positive attitude and be willing to support other areas of the business in order to benefit the client’s needs and increase new sales.
• Answer inbound calls, book viewings of centres, streamline and control the sales process so the business can better utilise and report inbound enquiries.
• Attention to detail and accuracy when booking in viewings and updating the CRM. Customer Service;
• Delivering excellent customer service on each call by qualifying each client’s requirements through extensive knowledge of the business portfolio and availability to best meet the client’s specifications.
• Follow up with each enquiry within 30 minutes of receipt. Attempt to make contact with the enquiry 7 times prior to closing the lead after exhausting all avenues to contact the enquiry. Ensure regular contact is made with each new enquiry to increase new viewings and sales.
• Provide detailed notes within each lead registered on the CRM.
• Manage projects relating to the centres and the business to suit the changing needs of the business
• Self-motivated, personable, dynamic, professional, flexible and resilient
• Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail
• Understanding needs and expectations of customers, centres and the business
• Excellent time management
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Be able to work as part of a team and autonomously as required
• Enjoy working in a high paced environment
If you feel you have the above skills then please apply now