Career Level Manager
GlobalData is a leading business intelligence provider to the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries.
* Selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain
* Acquired in December 2015 due to exponential YoY growth and now listed on the London Stock Exchange with £358m market cap
* Currently working with 16 out of the top 20 Pharma companies
* 17 offices around the world including Sydney, San Francisco, New York & Boston
We are looking for Sales Executives to join our team and position our business intelligence platform to C-level executives from European & Middle Eastern companies Pharmaceutical’s sector. The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
* Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
* Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
* Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
* Negotiate deals up to $250k.
* Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong sales skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanour, driven by recognition, progression and delivering value to a client’s organisation.
* B2B Sales experience is advantageous but not essential
* Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A diligent and persevering work ethic.
* Bachelor’s Degree
What we offer
* Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (Up to 20% of deal value)
* Higher basic salary and commission structure for those with relevant experience
* Clearly mapped path into Account Management/Sales Management
* Opportunity to travel – Europe, Middle East & US
* Quarterly Awards, Monthly dinners & Recognition incentives
* All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year
* Full Product, Industry & Sales Training
* Paid Vacation