Career Level Manager
Salesforce Tableau Manager
Hayward Hawk are currently looking for Manager level Salesforce Tableau candidates to expand aa client of ours team, the client is looking for individuals with experience in Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery and / or Tableau who can work alongside the clients to help deliver innovative analytics solutions to solve challenging business requirements. As a technical expert, the successful candidate will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from requirements gathering and development, to testing and end user training.
* Your project role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as requirements gathering and analysis, technical and solution architecture design, development of reports and dashboards, Einstein Discovery model development and refinement, prototyping and testing.
* Facilitate workshops with business stakeholders to understand their needs and advise on the “art of the possible” within the products capabilities and limitations.
* Work with clients to help them understand their data, identify top analytics use cases and develop a short and long-term analytics roadmap
* Design and deliver intuitive, insightful, actionable, and compelling analytics solutions that are maintainable, performant, and achieve high user adoption.
* Ensure solutions are designed is in line with best practices and correct governance, providing quality assurance and subject matter expertise.
* Building lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
* Leading and contributing to RFP responses and other business development activities to help drive sales across the Analytics business
* Deliver internal product training to help grow our capability.
* Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your professional experience
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. You know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
You’ll have strong technical skills including some or all of the following:
* Tableau CRM / Einstein Discovery or Tableau development experience.
* Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Certification.
* Certification in Tableau
* Experience in other comparable business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI or Qlikview.
* Understanding of ETL processes for data preparation and management and a strong understanding of data concepts and modelling.
* Competent in reading and writing JSON, SAQL and SQL.
* Experience contributing to RFP responses and other sales activities.
* Experience delivering projects using agile Scrum methodology.
* Experience leading workshops to gather business requirements.
* Understanding of design aesthetics to develop intuitive and insightful dashboards for desktop and mobile devices.
Knowledge or experience with these would be an advantage:
* Technical qualifications / experience in developing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem.
* Deployments between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets and Metadata APIs.
* Development experience in Apex, VisualForce and Lightning Components.
* Experience with ETL tools such as Mulesoft, Alteryx, Informatica Cloud and Talend.
* Experience with development life-cycle, code management strategies, advanced technical concepts, architecture and security approaches and integration approaches.
* Experience working with web-based Platforms such as Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
* Strong consulting and / or CRM implementation experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Marc in the strictest confidence on (phone number removed)