Job ID 1260978
Career Level Manager
Engagement Type: Client Facing
Description: Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their fast growing international IT services.The role is Mainly remote with very occasional travel to client sites to South East or East of England.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Track record of deployment & integration of Application software solutions with SAP ECC and S/4HANA (minimum of two life cycles).
– Knowledge and experience in implementing solutions in private and public sector.
– Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
– Excellent presentation skills to stakeholder audience focusing on demonstrating business value rather than technical solutions.
-Ability to break down complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication to an audience with a variety of backgrounds.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– As a project manager you will provide project management expertise throughout the entire ERP implementation project lifecycle.
– To follow change control procedures, ensuring stakeholder agreement beforehand for any revisions to the project from project sponsors.
– To keep stakeholders satisfied and updated on the progress of the project.
– To communicate with customer sponsors to deliver the project on-time, within scope and on budget.
– To deal with demanding projects and urgent requirements in a face-paced changeable environment