Job ID 1249985
Career Level Manager
Salary: Paid to Scale M1 to UPS
Job Type: Perm
– Popular School seeking an experienced Science Teacher – Great Career Opportunity
– Immediate Interview Available
– Excellent in school support
Remedy education are seeking a Science Teacher to join a Science department in a school in Acton which offers state of the art equipment and ample support from the senior leadership team. The school is looking for an enthusiastic Science Teacher who can apply themselves in the role and continue the high standards the school requires.
Can you deliver Science to students that have a strong interest in learning? We are looking for a Science Teacher with experience of teaching full age range from KS3-KS5.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Excellent team player
* Keen to progress and develop in the Science department
* Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
* Be able to inspire and motivate
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Any specialisms are advantageous
This is an excellent career move for an established Science Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
All applicants must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent). You will be passionate about Science with excellent curriculum knowledge.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Aimee at Remedy Education