Job ID 1345389
Career Level Manager
Corporate Security Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Bonus, on-site gym, free breakfast & lunch.
Location: Central London
Hours: Monday to Friday: generally 8am – 6pm with some flexibility required.
Are you a security management professional with a talent for people management and customer care? Would you like to lead the in-house security team at a blue-chip Central London location?
This role will see you provide operational and strategic leadership to a small but dedicated security team. Prior experience of managing security teams in a corporate or hospitality environment is essential. In particular, we are keen to hear from candidates who have managed security at boutique hotels or similar.
The role comes with an extensive benefits package which includes the use of an on-site gym, free breakfast and lunch.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Experience managing the delivery of operational security in a corporate or hospitality environment.
* A positive people manager with the ability to lead and develop staff
* First class customer care skills with a passion for service excellence.
* Experience implementing security strategy and policy – SOP’s etc.
* Experience of positively engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Manage the delivery of site security ensuring a 5 star service is delivered to guests, visitors and staff.
* Conduct and monitor staff appraisals and encourage further development
* Staff training and development
* Rota management
* Implementation of policies, SOP’s, AI’s, emergency preparedness etc.
* Incident management and response
* Safeguarding of various assets to include people, buildings and information
* Assist with the long term strategic planning of the security function
* Oversee the operation of security systems
* Cross functional working with the Property and Facilities teams.
* Conducting risk assessments and threat analysis across the estate
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
Manned Guarding – Management & Operations
Manned Guarding – Officer & site personnel staff
Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
Facilities Management – Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
Security Sales & Business Development