Job ID 1323978
Career Level Manager
Salary: £95 per day
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to perm
Contract length: 12 months
We work extensively with this particular school and are currently assisting in the recruitment of a dynamic SEN TA who can join their team of exited and committed staff.
* The successful SEN TA will plan creative lessons with excellent subject knowledge, undertake marking, and will participate in parents’ evenings.
* It is important for this school that the SEN TA recruited is able to liaise with parents and provide feedback on student achievements and progress.
* The SEN TA appointed to this position will need to establish and maintain the standards of pupil behaviour required to create an orderly and productive environment.
* Applications for this SEN TA position are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career, including NQT's, and both British trained teachers and Overseas trained teachers who have eligibility to work in the UK will be considered.
* Although not required, a SEN TA with experience in First Aid and Manual handling would prove an asset in this position.
* At this school the staff have high expectations of achievement and uphold strong moral values, both in and outside the classroom, and the successful candidate for this SEN TA role will help foster this.
* The SEN TA hired here joins a school that strives to make parents and students alike understand that despite being a forward looking school, they preserve traditional standards, beliefs, and values.
* DBS Payment
* Sign on Bonus
* Completion Bonus
* Referral Bonus
* Designated Personal Consultant
* Professional Development Opportunities
* Opportunities to volunteer on our International Educational Development trips to Africa
Other jobs you may like
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- Havering, Greater London