Career Level Manager
Neasden – Brent
Brand New School opening in September
£165 – £185 daily rate
Uniform Education is working with a brand new SEN school opening in September. The SEN school will cater to primary and secondary aged students with ASD.
They are looking to appoint two SEN Teacher to join their highly specialised team. The SEN school will initially open with 50 students before expanding later in the academic year.
* Developing lesson plans that promote student growth and promote independency
* Collaborate with colleagues to monitor growth and progress of each student
* Communicate with parents and keep them informed about the students’ development
* Encouraging students to be independent
* Engaging with local community to support students
* QTS or equivalent combined with SEN experience
* Experienced with needs including: ASD, MLD, SEMH
* Innovative, passionate and pro-active
* Ability to identify pupils needs and adapting activities to their level of comprehension
* Experience in developing intuitive lessons plans and developing the curriculum
* Proven track record of raising attainment in a complex environment.
If you are interested in this position please apply now! Or for more information please call the office and ask for Michael.
Uniform Education also offer £100 in high street vouchers for referring successful candidates