Career Level Manager
Active Sen are looking for a sen teaching assistant.
This will be based within a sen school, working with students 3 – 19 years of age who have a range of complex needs.
This school is based in a beautiful building, the school have achieved a outstanding on their Ofsted report. To accompany this they have built an amazing reputation for themselves and have high hopes for the school and students.
Working in this school is a great way for someone to expand their knowledge on sen and is eager to learn more, this is why we are looking for someone who will be constant with the students and school.
The role of a sen teaching assistant:
* Support the students in their work
* Help the teacher deliver the best possible education
* Help plan and set up lessons with the teacher
* Create and fun and safe environment for the students
What you will need for this role:
* A DBS that is online
* Previous experience working in a sen school
* Previous experience in being a teaching assistant
* Hoisting training is also an advantage
* Pump training is a an advantage
* Oxygen training is also an advantage
* Any other teaching assistant/sen certificate is an advantage e.g. teaching assistant level 1, 2, 3, 4
This role will be full time and on going from Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
Active Recruitment SEN LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer