Job ID 1249933
Career Level Manager
SEN Teaching Assistant – Acton, London
· Teaching Assistant – SEN Focus
· Working in and out of the classroom with secondary aged students (KS3-4 / aged 11-16) with special educational needs (SEN).
· Immediate start after successful trial day – DBS Certificate required
· Full-time (Monday-Friday) – Long-term September 2022 – July 2023
· Ideal for graduates who are confident, experienced and possess the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
Remedy Education are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work within their KS3-KS4 classrooms. Students come from hard-to-reach backgrounds and are displaying issues around their behaviour and/or mental health.
Applications are invited from people from all types of professional backgrounds and life experience.
Graduates and former or aspiring Social Workers, HMP Officers, retired teachers, and former members of the armed forces have absolutely excelled in this SEN Teaching Assistant role recently, as they have been able to offer the students calm and philosophical guidance, compassion, ambition, self-belief, and an optimistic life roadmap for the longer-term.
The main thing is that the Teaching Assistant is diplomatic, confident, unphased by challenging behaviour, and committed to building good rapport with the student(s) with the aim of improving their outlook to both their academic pursuits and to their lives outside of the school environment.
This is a hugely rewarding role, and one which can truly transform young lives for the better in the short, medium, and long-term.
Apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role and you will be contacted by your personal consultant ASAP
Other jobs you may like
Flexible Nursery Work – Up to £15 P/H
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- South West London, Greater London