Job ID 1255559
Career Level Manager
Our client school in Barnet is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD one a one to one basis.
The SEN TA will be reuired to provide support and intervention to suit the child's individual needs.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will be caring, compassionate, patient and flexible and the role will be rewarding, yet challenging. You will be fully supported by a highly-skilled friendly staff team, however, you will be expected to work on your own initiative at times to support the student.
Ideally the SEN Teaching Assistant will have previous experience in a similar role but canditates with generic support or carring experience will also be considered. (We can offer additional training to gain a deeper understanding of what this role will involve, if needed)
The Salary will be form £83 a day
* Assisting with the planning and delivery of learning activities and tasks
* Using individualised strategies to support the student to access the curriculum
* Promoting personal, social, emotional and mental health development
* Supervising the students during non-classroom time
* Working closely with the staff team to identify any issues and develop and implement appropriate solutions
What you will get in return:
* Good rate of pay within the sector
* Good support from experienced teachers and senior leaders within the school
* Consistent support from our team during your assignment
Why work with LTS?
We were founded in 2008 and our staff have over 20 years' experience in SEND education so truly understand what schools and local authorities require to support the children in their care. We will work hard to support you throughout your assignment and help you to develop your existing skills. Our team will also always offer honest feedback to enhance your career in education.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are expected to share this commitment and will be subject to our stringent vetting process including reference and background checks and necessary qualifications. You must also either be on the DBS Update Service or willing to apply for a new DBS.
If you have been a UK resident for less than 5 years, a right to work visa must be provided and a criminal background check must also be provided for any country you have resided in for 6 months of more within the last 5 years.
We are equal opportunities. Because of this, we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit
Other jobs you may like
Flexible Nursery Work – Up to £15 P/H
- @ Garniche Jobs London
- South West London, Greater London