Job ID 1324403
Career Level Manager
Head of Bids/Tenders
Location: Hybrid working: City of London & Remote
Salary: Up to £75,000
Are you a talented and creative Bid Writer/Manager with a flair for producing engaging and winning bids?
This new role has been created by a growing people services business with tremendous plans for future growth. You will have the opportunity to proactively shape your role and create a first class bid & tender function.
You should be a talented and creative bid writer with experience delivering first rate bids/tenders, executive summaries and high-level proposals. You will oversee a small team; shape bid strategy and drive the delivery of all bids.
Their company culture is key to their success; you will work in a collaborative and supportive environment where quality customer engagement is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
* You will produce first rate bid submissions and executive summary’s
* Manage the submission of £1m+ value bids
* Shape the overall bid/tender strategy for the business using your commercial acumen
* Work closely with stakeholders from across the business to create engaging, creative and winning content
* Work closely with the team to shape bid strategy to create a winning solution
* Demonstrate your flair for creating engaging content
* Oversee a small team of bid specialists
* Produce reports on bid progress
* Manage and maintain all bid documents
You will have:
* A proven track record of producing winning tender responses on £1m+ opportunities
* A creative flair with a passion for producing engaging bid content
* Strong bid writing experience
* Ability to effectively manage a bid team
* Ability to challenge others to keep a bid on course
* Ability to think strategically
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe, Indesign and Visio
* The ability to produce past examples of successful bid/tender submissions
* First class stakeholder engagement skills
Momentum Security Recruitment
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Recruitment covers the following markets.
Security Guarding – Management & Operations
Security Guarding – Officer & site personnel staff
Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
Security Sales & Business Development