Career Level Manager
Senior Data Analyst
A highly experienced Senior Data Analyst is needed to join our amazing client, based in London. Our client is the world's leading emerging technology provider for commerce. They partner with Brands and Retailers to produce engaging shopper experiences deployed across physical, and digital, activation points on the customer shopping journey. They collaborate with their clients to deploy engaging, measurable projects including production of augmented reality experiences, products, stores, avatars, liveshopping, virtual flagship stores, Metaverse and NFT activations.
This is a new role that has emerged through expansion of the growing data team. Working as the senior data analyst within the Data and Shopper Intelligence team, you will work closely with the data engineering team to provide and present key campaign insights to internal stakeholders and clients. You will co-ordinate and clearly present insights and patterns from a variety of sources from first and third-party datasets. Our goal is to measure as much of the shopper journey as possible.
Specifically, your role will involve tracking and tagging product features, supporting AB testing, developing dashboards and slide deck preparation in order to develop reports for clients, allowing them to understand shopper behaviour and how best to optimize their campaign performance.
* You will be responsible for providing insights on campaign performance across various performance marketing channels. You will provide strategic advice to product teams based on your findings to aid product development.
* Good communicator with the ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand language for our stakeholders.
* A keen forensic mind for data visualisation tools, e.g., Tableau, Shiny, R, Python Dash, Power BI
* Communicate results and findings to non-analysts in an appropriate manner and medium (e.g., reports, dashboards, decks etc.)
* As an expert in everything data, be responsible for the quality of data that informs analysis and reporting, for example, by ensuring campaigns are correctly tagged
* Monitor delivery and analyse the performance of multiple data sources from numerous campaigns and channels and set alerts where required.
* Identify opportunities & risks across campaigns and collaborate with multiple product teams to aid product development.
* Monitor utilization & capacity of campaigns to ensure the correct channel mix for clients is being utilized.
* Build out required datasets combining data from multiple sources that can be used to streamline analysis.
* A strong grasp of first-party analytics systems, e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe, Piano
* A big fan with proven experience of third-party analytics systems, e.g., Facebook Creator Studio, YouTube Analytics, Social Bakers/Emplifi
* Some experience in one or more data scripting language such as Python, R or SQL
* Skilled pen-personship and articulate with experience developing relationships and presenting results to senior stakeholders
* 4-6 Years of professional experience within a Business/Data Analyst role
* Good numeracy, strong statistical grounding and data literacy
* Experience in product analytics
* Experience in delivering meaningful insights from customer behaviour and customer journey related data
* Energized to work in a fast-paced environment and play a key role within a rapidly developing product and data ingestion landscape.
* Able to work to of your own initiative and provide insights driven by data.
* Enjoy problem solving and playing with large sets of data to identify patterns, opportunities and risks
Platform experience Required
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted. Unfortunately, sponsorship is not offered for this role, and you should have UK experience