Job ID 1325096
Career Level Manager
Senior Data Analyst (Marketing) * Hybrid Working (Home/SW London Offices) * Salary negotiable to c£50,000 DoE * J12536
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Financial Services client's Marketing & Customer Analytics team providing actionable insights to ensure data is at the heart of business.
Essentially a senior hands on' Analyst role you will develop and deliver regular insightful analytics to senior business stakeholders focusing on marketing activity to drive business growth.
It will also involve working in a fast paced, agile team environment who deliver against tight and changing deadlines and priorities. The ideal person will be a motivated, curious, and analytically minded with drive to positively impact the use of data in the business.
Skills and experience required:
• Experience in using a range of programming and statistical tools, such as R, Python, and SQL.
• Data visualization skills using Power BI or Tableau.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Proven track record of producing actionable insight and analysis
• High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
• Working in fast paced, agile teams
• Previous experience in a marketing analyst role would be beneficial
• Capable of utilising statistical techniques to drive recommendations
• Strong stakeholder management.
• Innovative problem solver.
• Able to explain complex analysis to non-technical colleagues
• Results orientated
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sound like you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)