Job ID 1261887
Career Level Manager
Senior digital copywriter – Tech Agency
£55,000 – £70,000
Leading, independent tech agency seeks a highly talented senior digital copywriter to join their team.
You’re insatiably curious and won’t settle for work that doesn’t demonstrate a complete
understanding of your client’s customer and why they should care about a product, service, or piece of content. Oh, and you love copywriting and working with a creative team.
You know how to work through complex briefs and translate messaging into beautifully crafted campaigns that engage customers through banner ads, social ads, and emails and drive them to simple, clear web experiences where they can get what they want.
* At any one time, they work with multiple clients across multiple campaigns, each targeting different industries and audiences.
* Typically, these are lead-generation campaigns that include landing pages, multiple short-form hero pieces and traffic-driving assets like banner ads and paid social posts. Deadlines are constant and rapid. That said, it is a fun account. Some of the most creative, problem-solving minds from architects and engineers to game developers and SFX artists use our client’s client software to change how the world is designed and made. It is inspiring.
* On a typical day you may be working with: Consultants and strategists to interrogate campaign briefs and provide recommendations for better user journeys and experiences.
– Creatives and designers to establish overarching campaign concepts.
– Designers and artworkers to put together eye-catching emails, social and display ads.
– Video and motion graphics artists to develop engaging video concepts and scripts.
– And project managers to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
Required abilities and experience.
– General marketing and creative copywriting or journalism background
– 5 years as a web/interactive copywriter – ideally from a tech background
– Experience working in content management systems
– Can create excellent experiences within templated websites
– Quick study who can translate dense marketing and technical content into clear, compelling copy, content, and experiences.
Ideal abilities and experiences
– Experience marketing/covering technologies, software, and related services
– Experience or knowledge in architecture, engineering, construction, design, or media production
– Excited to learn, teach, and mentor daily
– Flexibility in working hours–typically two days in the office, three working from home.
– An annual training budget.
– An annual company trip somewhere in Europe–past destinations include Paris, Seville, Malta, Bologna, and Porto
– BUPA health and dental insurance
– Cycle to work scheme.
– They’ll pay for your gym membership–or if that sounds awful, something else of your choice that enhances your outside-work lifestyle.
– They’ll also fund an annual membership for you to a museum/gallery or creative subscription of your choice.
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge