Job ID 1317898
Career Level Manager
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning built environment consultancy as Senior Electrical Engineer and deliver innovative, sustainable Building Services Design solutions for large-scale, technically complex, and high-profile projects across the UK and Europe?
As Senior Electrical Engineer within the London office you will be involved in the delivery of projects from concept to completion, working closely with clients to fulfil their vision as part of a talented and experienced and team of electrical and multi-disciplinary design professionals.
You will also join a business with a fantastic company culture and a collaborative and supportive working environment where you will have the ability to work from home, be rewarded and recognised for your achievements, and have a structured career progression route to Principal and Associate Engineer level.
Reporting into the Associate Director, as Senior Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for delivering innovative designs for projects, either specialised, or across a range of industry sectors including Commercial, Residential, Mixed-Use, Industrial and Manufacturing,
* Project coordination and liaison with internal and external design teams
* Manage electrical designs throughout all design stages
* Produce engineering concept through to detailed design
* Ensure all design projects and reports are technically compliant and to a consistently high standard
* Supervise, coach, and develop junior staff members to optimise their potential
* Work collaboratively and cooperatively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* A recognised electrical engineering qualification to degree level
* Good knowledge and use of appropriate software including Etap, Amtech, Dialux etc.
* Familiarity with RIBA design stages
* Strong technical understanding of various electrical systems
* 5+ years’ experience in designing and managing projects within multi-disciplinary teams
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels across multiple disciplines, as well as clients
* Basic salary of up to £65,000
* Annual bonus and company share scheme
* Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
* Generous holiday allowance with option to purchase more
* Health insurance and employee assistance programme
* Subsidised gym and fitness memberships
* Supported continued professional development
* Career progression opportunities within a global business
If your skills and experience are suitable for the position of Senior Electrical Engineer, or you would like to be considered for similar opportunities, please APPLY NOW!
Applications encouraged from professionals with experience as Electrical Design Engineer, Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Principal Electrical Design Engineer, Associate Building Services Design Engineer etc