Career Level Manager
Senior Events Coordinator – Sports & Entertainment
£30,000 -£38,000 + Bonus
Global market leading sports and entertainment group seeks a highly talented senior events coordinator to lead across a number of highly prestigious international events.
The Senior Events Coordinator will be an events manager who can manage end-to-end delivery of their allocated events.
Our client is globally recognised as a pioneer in sports in entertainment and delivers world class events attracting VIP’s from an array of industries.
These events are top tier, highly prestigious gatherings in some of the world’s most stunning locations.
Therefore, we require a highly successful senior events person who has event managed global events attracting VIP guests from sport, entertainment and other relevant business sectors.
Key Role Responsibilities: Senior Events Coordinator
* Overseeing global event delivery – both physical and virtual with end to end management
* Maximising the profitability, sustainability and quality of each event through effective procurement
* Project managing events and control costs to deliver within budget
* Managing end-to-end delivery of events each year of varying size, format and complexity across a range of geographies
* Assist with venue selection, negotiating contracts and date choices
* Responsible for ensuring the highest standard of guest corporate hospitality experience, through event planning, design and execution
* Working with the Manager of Events, Protocol and Hospitality to be the on-site contact for the organisation of all logistics, guests and hospitality requests
* Tracking costs to budget for VIP and local office events
* Managing registrations and on-site requirements for local and global conferences (e.g. Leaders in Sport, Sportel), and working with the Travel Coordinator on conference logistics
* Coordination and tracking of event tickets for London office
* Ad hoc tasks for the office of the Chairman as required
* International travel required
Key Experience Required: Senior Events Coordinator
* Demonstrated experience of working at executive level across a global organization; 3+ years’ in a similar role
* Experience event managing top tier global events with a VIP clientele
* Degree Educated (preferable)
* Sound knowledge of IT programmes including Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
* Ability to manage multiple logistics at once
* Ability to coordinate multiple schedules
* Ability to build strong business relationships
* Private medical insurance
* Pension scheme (& salary sacrifice)
* Discretionary bonus
* 25 day holiday with the ability to roll over 5 unused days
* Maternity: 16 weeks company maternity pay (full pay) for eligible employees
* Paternity: 2 weeks company paternity pay (full pay) for eligible employees
* Cycle to Work scheme
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move