Career Level Manager
A Senior Interior Architect/Designer job is available in East London, working on luxury residential projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced designer within the high-end sector looking to develop their career with a leading design studio. Proven experience running projects and working directly with HNWI is essential. Salary of up to £60,000.
With a timeless design aesthetic that draws inspiration from experiences, art and design, the studio's projects can be found all around the world. Their bespoke approach results in unique and exquisite interiors for luxury residential, hospitality and commercial projects. Currently working on some fantastic high-end residential projects for private clients, they are looking for a Senior Interior Architect/Designer to join their London team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
– Working/leading national and international projects from initial brief through to installation
– Producing accurate concept drawings to present to both clients and contractors
– Interior architecture; producing and reviewing/supervising the development of all technical work
– Creating detailed specifications and budgets
– Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget
– Managing and mentoring junior designers and teams
– Liaising directly with clients, contractor and suppliers
– Project management.
Required Skills & Experience
– 5+ years' experience working on luxury residential projects. Super yacht experience beneficial
– Strong concept development and space planning skills
– Ability to read, understand and correct technical drawings along with strong drawing skills
– Experience producing detailed drawings, schedules and specifications
– Project management and budgeting control experience
– Outstanding people management skills
– Proven experience liaising with contractors, suppliers and third parties
– Ability to build strong work relationships, internally and externally
– Impeccable client facing abilities and experience
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office
– Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English both written and spoken.
What you get back
– Up to £60,000 DOE
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Interior Architect Job in London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: 12677)