Career Level Manager
Title: Senior Java Developer
Job Type: Permanent/Contract(Inside IR35)
Location: London, UK (Hybrid)
Type of Interviews:
1st Step: Codility Test
2nd Step: Final Interview (Over Teams online or Face to Face)
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our company on full time working with our customer IT Development team based in London. The candidate must have a Computer Science orientated degree and proven Java development skills. They will work on delivery of projects, carry out enhancements and provide support on a highly critical system. May be required to provide O/N support.
Required skills and experience
• Senior level experience in server-side Java Development JDK8/11.
• Strong knowledge of Database SQL and Stored Procs, PostgreSQL preferred.
• Familiarity with working with FPML/XML and JAXB would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of technologies i.e. JMS over MQ, Java 11, Spring Boot, Camel, Linux.
• Provisioning and Build tools including Git and Jenkins.
• Implementing automated testing and unit tests.
• Exposure to Test Driven Development and adhere to best practices.
• Excellent team player.
• Highly pragmatic and delivery focused, “can do” attitude.
• Takes ownership for delivery and is a self-starter.
• Postgres stored procedures, partitions, data types and query tuning.
• Developing with AWS, Terraform & Ansible.
• Analysis, design and development of tasks given
• Timely delivery of developments to a high standard and quality
• Supporting and Utilising company standards for development.
• Effectively follow the development life cycle
• Providing development life cycle documentation at all stages of systems life cycle. i.e. requirement, solution, design, implementation.
• Providing documentation to support to Production.
• Communicate effectively with Senior Development Managers