Career Level Manager
Senior Digital Consultant – Marketing
£35,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an industry leading, award-winning, creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out B2B campaigns for large, global technology companies. Every campaign is different, but most include a mix of social media assets, content creation, video/animation and custom-built digital assets.
Lead Consultants are primary points of contact for clients and head up small consultant/studio teams on client projects.
Our client is slightly unusual in that although they have specialist writers on the team, all their consultants get stuck in with copywriting too. It means they get an in-depth understanding of the subject matter, which their clients appreciate. Your time will be split between content strategy, copywriting, working closely with their in-house studio, and account management duties across 2-3 different client teams.
Lead Consultant – About the role
The successful applicant will work across 2-3 of their leading B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on copywriting. With help from colleagues and more senior members of staff, the lead consultant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
• Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
• Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
• Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo and/or Eloqua)
• Managing creative assets through their studio, working with designers, video editors, animators and developers to ensure content is delivered on brief and to a high standard
• Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities
• Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Lead Consultant – Key Profile Requirements
• A minimum of three years’ work experience within a content strategy/copywriting/b2b tech background. Ideally some agency experience would be great!
• Strong experience either working within an agency or client direct – ideally focused on b2b tech
• Strong copywriting skills
• Excellent attention to detail in copy and creative
• Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
• Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
• Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
• Strong time management skills, happy in a quick fire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine
• BUPA health and dental insurance
• Plenty of opportunities to travel, particularly to the US
• Flexibility in working hours and working arrangements
• We’ll pay for your gym membership – or if that sounds awful, something else of your choice that enhances your outside-work lifestyle
• We’ll also fund an annual membership for you to a museum/gallery or creative subscription of your choice
• An annual company holiday somewhere in Europe – pre-COVID destinations included Paris, Seville, Malta and Bologna
• Cycle to work scheme
• As you’d expect, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• An annual training budget
• Masterclass subscription
Lipton Media is a specialist media recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b media sales including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge