Career Level Manager
Senior Marketing Executive
Mark Allen is a forward-thinking, inclusive media company celebrating yet another record year of success and we're excited to be looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our welcoming team working in our events team, MA Exhibitions.
We are offering flexible working. 2 days (min) in the South London office that comes with a salary of up to £30,000 plus a bonus, training and development and company benefits.
We want to invest in your marketing career and give someone the chance to show their potential and develop their professional career amongst like-minded people.
To give you an idea of how this marketing role would look and feel, here are some of the things you can expect :
* Increase online interest and engagement in our portfolio of events
* Generate leads for delegate and sponsorship sales teams
* Interact with the communities year-round with relevant and valuable content
* Supporting event teams to deliver world-class on-site event experiences
* Develop and maintain a high level of sector-specific knowledge
* Help to create robust and effective content-led, multi-channel, 12-month marketing plans for each event
* Plan and execute marketing campaigns on time and on budget across email, digital, social, PR, direct mail, editorial coverage, print, and online advertising
* Liaise with the event team to produce compelling copy and content for all channels and campaigns
* Work with our in-house designers to create effective and appropriate design concepts
* Manage event websites – maximise effectiveness and update appropriately
* Establish relationships and marketing agreements with industry-specific media and association partners
* Clear and engaging written communication
* An eye for effective design and creative flair
* Independent proactive problem solving and logical thinking
* Copywriting, editing, and proof-reading
* Strong analytical skills
* Technologically and commercially aware
* Basic HTML for email marketing
* Social media marketing, digital marketing techniques, SEO, PPC, analytics
* Attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines
In return, you join a fantastic, inclusive company. Head to our careers page for more info on our ED+I promise. We will invest in you, and nurture your potential. You will earn up to £30,000 (DOE) plus a bonus and enjoy some incredible employee perks including a season ticket loan, pension contribution, flexible working opportunities (two days in the office, the remaining, remote), ongoing training, #MAGSWAG, and more!
Flexible working (min 2 days in the office) and this role is based from our London office.
Mark Allen Group consists of seven divisions: MA Healthcare, MA Business, MA Agriculture, MA Education, MA Exhibitions, MA Music Leisure & Travel, and MA Dentistry Media.
We are continuously looking to invite driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic candidates into our MAG family across our lucrative businesses. We are a trusted, family-owned media company specialising in offering professional content and services to global audiences. Content is key to everything that we do, be it across print, digital, or events.
We’re not interested in fitting into what a media company is supposed to look like. We are not wallflowers. Our ever-expanding business has rapidly grown from its humble beginnings and we’re only just getting started….
We positively celebrate Diversity & Inclusion in the Mark Allen Group. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, because it makes our company stronger. We are committed to achieving a working environment that provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination. We aim to become the most inclusive business in Publishing- both for our people and our customers, reflecting and connecting with the diverse communities that we work with. We want people from all backgrounds to feel valued for their individuality and to thrive in our business and feel part of the family-run Mark Allen Group